Split systems consist of an indoor unit and an outdoor unit, connected together by refrigeration pipes filled with gas, and electrical wiring. In this day and age, split systems represent great value for money, can be used in nearly any application and are becoming more and more energy efficient. Provided you go for a quality brand, they are often backed by a warranty of normally 5 years.
When choosing a split system, there are a few factors you need to consider:
· Size (Call us for a no obligation quote or use the AC Sizing Calculator – CLICK HERE
· Positioning (We can put the outdoor unit on the wall, on the roof or on the ground)
· Brand (There are many brands around these days, call for a run through on what’s good and what’s not)
· Warranty (Ensure you get at least a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty, AND a 5 year labour warranty, which we offer)
· Price (No matter what budget, call us – you’ll be surprised)
We stand by our motto – to be prompt, professional and passionate. We guarantee we will be on time, act courteous & helpful to you and we even will clean up after ourselves. We don’t cut corners, even if it means more work for us. Give us a call today and put us to the test, we guarantee you will be pleased.